(Redirected from Student Cohort)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Admissions Cohort refers to how a student was admitted to CSUMB, but applies only to the admit term and can change if a student leaves and then reapplies and is readmitted to the University.
Admissions Cohort may appear as Student Cohort on some dashboards or reports.
|Where Term Appears|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
First-time Student Cohort types include:
- "First-Time Certificate"
- "First-Time Credential"
- "First-Time Freshman (FTF)"
- "First-Time Grad"
- "First-Time Postbacc"
Transfer Student Cohort types include:
- "Credential Transfer" (transfers pursuing a credential)
- "Lower Division Transfer" (transfers with fewer than 60 semester credits [90 quarter unit] of transferable courses)
- "Postbacc Transfer" (transfers that already received their first baccalaureate degree)
- "Upper Division Transfer" (transfers with 60 or more semester credits [90 quarter units] of transferable courses)
Additional Student Cohort types include:
- "Continuing" students (students who were enrolled in the most recent academic semester)
- "Returning" students (students who were enrolled at CSUMB previously, but not in the last academic semester)
- "Returning Transfer" (previously a student at CSUMB and returning after attending another college)
- "Transitory" students (visiting students not enrolled in a degree-seeking program at CSUMB)