CSU CO (Chancellor's Office) Program Delivery Description is a delivery format indicator reflecting the primary mode of instruction for programs of study for degree required coursework.
|Where Term Appears|
|Source Table Name:||N/A|
|Source Field Name:||N/A|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
|Folder Heading:||"Academic Plan"|
|Column Heading:||"CSU CO Program Delivery Description"|
The code determines:
- Whether programs are offered as distance education programs
- Student enrollment in hybrid, distance and face-to-face programs
- 11 - Fully Online (major/program is approved to be delivered exclusively online)
- 12 - Hybrid (major/program is approved to be delivered both face-to-face and exclusively online)
- 13 - Fully Face to Face (major/program is approved to be delivered face-to-face)
"This data element identifies the delivery format of the primary area of study for which all the required
coursework for program completion is able to be completed by one of the three instructional offering."