(Redirected from Source Academic Level)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Academic Level is determined by a student's cumulative units (those designated as earned credit). The system includes articulated transfer units in this count.
|Where Term Appears|
|Office of the Registrar|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
Academic Levels include:
- Freshman (fewer than 30 cumulative units)
- Sophomore (30 to fewer than 60 cumulative units)
- Junior (60 to fewer than 90 cumulative units)
- Senior (90 or more cumulative units)
- Post-Bacc Undergraduate (cumulative units beyond the 1st baccalaureate degree that are not counted toward a graduate program)
- Graduate (earning cumulative units toward a graduate program)
"Academic level determination based on units: Select to have the system assign an academic level based on the student's cumulative units (those designated as earned credit). The system includes articulated transfer units in this count."
- ↑ (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2: Application Fundamentals, December 2015. Retrieved from: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E68290_01/psft/acrobat/cs92lsfn-b1215.pdf)