Student Level indicates the current academic level of a student. For undergraduate students (those that do not hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree), the student is classified by level on the basis of total units earned, including units earned and transferred and units earned at CSUMB.
|Where Term Appears|
|Office of the Registrar|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
A "Freshman" has 0.0 to 29.9 semester units; a "Sophomore" has 30.0 to 59.9 semester units, a "Junior" has 60.0 to 89.9 semester units, a "Senior" has 90.0 or more semester units, and a "Postbaccalaureate" is a student that holds an acceptable baccalaureate degree or equivalent.
Example values for Student Level include:
"A code that indicates the current academic level of the student: Undergraduate Student. A student not holding an acceptable baccalaureate degree. The student will be classified by level on the basis on TOTAL UNITS EARNED, including those earned at the reporting campus. Postbaccalaureate/graduate student. A student holding an acceptable baccalaureate degree."
- ↑ CSU. Enrollment Reporting System Data Dictionary. Retrieved from: https://asd.calstate.edu/ded/index.asp?ded=1&fid=6&s=ALL&id=111. (Requires login).
- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Program Review Dashboard
- Chancellor's Office Reports Dashboard
- Courses Dashboard
- Enrollment (Census) Dashboard
- Grades Dashboard
- Pre-Census Snapshots Dashboard
- Retention and Graduation Dashboard
- Term Enrollment Fast Facts Dashboard
- Trends by College Dashboard
- Student Classifications