A Transitory Student is admitted to CSUMB under special procedures, but has continuing status at another institution. These students are classified as non-degree seeking students enrolled in degree programs at CSUMB. These students may be enrolled at other colleges while simultaneously taking courses at CSUMB or are enrolled in non-degree programs.
|Where Term Appears|
|Admissions / Office of the Registrar|
|Source System:||CMS - SA|
|Source Table Name:||N/A|
|Source Field Name:||N/A|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
Transitory students may include:
- A visitor enrolled for a single specific semester term who is a degree candidate with continuing student status at another CSU.
- A student with concurrent enrollment at another CSU.
- A visitor enrolled through the Cross Enrollment program for a single course during a single specific term who is a matriculated student at a UC or California Community College campus.
- A high school student enrolled for a single specific semester term, prior to completion of, and concurrent with, their high school program.
- An exchange student who is enrolled for a single specific semester term through an authorized exchange program with another college or university.
- A full-time permanent or probationary employee enrolled for a single semester term who is not a degree candidate with continuing student status.
- A student participating in the ""Sixty Years of Age or Older"" program who is enrolled for a single specific semester term who is not a degree candidate with continuing student status.
"A student who is admitted under special procedures, but who has continuing status at another institution."