Exception Admission "An applicant who is not otherwise eligible for admission as either a first-time freshman pursuant to Article 4 (commencing with Section 40751) or as a transfer student with fewer than 60 semester (90 quarter) units pursuant to Article 5 (commencing with Section 40801)"
|Where Term Appears|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|FIELDNAME = CSU_CO_EXC_ADM_CD|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
These rationales apply to students with a Admission Basis Code values of H, I, T or U.
- H = All exceptions admitted under Section 40900a, who are not classified as disadvantaged.
- I = Exceptions admitted under Section 40901b, who are classified as disadvantaged.
- T = All exceptions admitted under subsection (a) Section 40900 who are not classified as disadvantaged.
- U = Exceptions admitted under Section 40901 who are classified as disadvantaged.
- Athletic Ability
- Experience and Maturity
- Institutional Commitment
- Special Abilities and Talents
"This code identifies the rationale applied to admit a student as a general exception under section (40900). These rationales apply to students with a Basis of Admission Code value of H, I, T or U."
- CSU. Enrollment Reporting System Data Dictionary. Retrieved from: https://asd.calstate.edu/ded/index.asp?ded=1&fid=2&s=E&id=70 (Requires login).