Jump to navigation Jump to search
Matriculation Term is the year and term in which a cohort of students first attended CSUMB. A student is considered to be in attendance if they register and pay fees.
|Where Term Appears|
|Office of the Registrar|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
The date of first attendance for a post-baccalaureate student is the year and term of first attendance after earning a baccalaureate degree.
"The year and term of first attendance in any term of the regular sessions at the reporting California State University. A student shall be in attendance if he registers and pays fees. The date of first attendance for a postbaccalaureate student shall be the year and term of first attendance after earning a baccalaureate degree."
- ↑ CSU. Enrollment Reporting System Data Dictionary. Retrieved from: https://asd.calstate.edu/ded/index.asp?ded=1&fid=6&s=ALL&id=88. (Requires login).
- Office of the Registrar
- Academic Program Review Dashboard
- Chancellor's Office Reports Dashboard
- Common Data Set Dashboard
- Courses Dashboard
- Degrees Dashboard
- Enrollment (Census) Dashboard
- Grades Dashboard
- Graduation Initiative 2025 Dashboard
- Pre-Census Snapshots Dashboard
- Reports Dashboard
- Retention and Graduation Dashboard
- Term Enrollment Fast Facts Dashboard
- WASC Dashboard
- Student Classifications
- Retention and Graduation Overview
- Enrollment Planning Dashboard