Student Standing identifies the standing of graduate and other post-baccalaureate students in credential, certificate, or degree programs. It also identifies those undergraduate students pursuing admission or admitted to a credential program in addition to their baccalaureate degree program.
|Where Term Appears|
|Office of the Registrar|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
Example values for Student Standing include:
- Grad;Mstr'sProg;Adv to Cand
- Grad;Mstr'sProg;Cond Class
- PB/UG;Admit Cred/Cert Classifd
- PB;Admit Cond Class Cred/Cert
- UG:Admit Integrated Cred Prog
- UG;Persuing Adm into cred prog
"A code which identifies the standing of graduate and other postbaccalaureate students in credential, certificate or degree programs. A student is admitted to a campus as a post-baccalaureate or graduate student under Section 41000 or Section 41001 of Title 5. See ADMISSION BASIS CODE. Student Standing also identifies those undergraduate students pursuing admission or admitted to a credential program in addition to the primary objective, the baccalaureate degree program."
- CSU. Enrollment Reporting System Data Dictionary. Retrieved from: https://asd.calstate.edu/ded/index.asp?ded=1&fid=6&s=ALL&id=146. (Requires login).